Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thank God 2009 Is Over "Welcome 2010"


I'm so glad to say goodbye to 2009 and hello to 2010. My family experienced so much hardship this past year. We started the year by having to move to a single story home. My husband suffers with congestive heart failure and could not do stairs anymore. My dad's cancer returned. My daughter was in a horrible car accident, my oldest son suffered a seizure caused by a reaction with ADHD medication and then, he ended the year by being rear-ended on the freeway, his car is totaled and now he is seeing a chiropractor four times a week. Too much, too close. My response to all of this is "GOD HAS A PLAN" and its much better then mine. God bless my family and may they know how much God loves them.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of the too-many hardships your family has endured this past year -- and I hope that 2010 brings you peace and all good things.

    Enjoy the rest of the holiday season, and HAPPY NEW YEAR from That Old House.

    Best wishes, Cass

    ReplyDelete