Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Out of Tiffany's Shadow, a Woman of Light

Of course, it had to be a woman, to create something so beautiful. The first Tiffany lamp was created in the late 1800's by Clara Driscoll. I love Tiffany lamps. I have a small collection of them. They don't look like much in the daylight, but at night they are beautiful to look at. They warm up the room. I never seem to get tired of them and I've moved them around the house a few times now. They are so much more prettier to actually see them. The pictures take away some of the beauty. Here are some pictures of them at night.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful lamps! :)

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comment! I truly appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week! :)

    ReplyDelete