Thursday, May 9, 2013

Little Pretties

I thought I would create some little pretties for my doll.  I originally had a bird's nest attached with some aqua blue seam binding ribbon, but I really didn't like the way it turned out.  So I decided on a necklace  brooch instead. Some oatmeal colored linen, pale pink rick rack trim and a few pieces of felt to create a little flower, added some straight stitches and french knots too.  Here some pics of it  . . it's certainly not perfect, but thats what I love about it.










3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. They just are your signiature. Hope you have a WONDERFUL Mothers Day! Blessing sent your way! XO, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable brooch. I love making little things with felt. It's really nice to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little pretties these are! You have such a sweet spirit that shows in everything you do and say!

    Much love
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete