Thursday, September 12, 2013

Finally Finish


I had this cross stitch project that I have been working on for a very long, long, time . . . if I mention how long again I would be so embarrassed for sure.  Anyways, love the way it turned out.  Here is some pics of it.  Anytime I turn a cross stitch project into a pillow with rick rack, my concern is I will not make it with a straight seam.  Well by the look of these photos, I think I got lucky this time.  Its a Mother and daughter theme, so wish I knew at that time when I started it that I was going to have a daughter with brunette hair.  Love it anyways.  I displayed it with some Fall decor but it actually will go in my entry on a bench for Springtime next year.  Take a peek at the pics.  Hope you are enjoying this beautiful time of the year.  Blessings :O)



Check out that straight seam . . . yes happy days for sure!









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stitching, Sandy!! I used to cross-stitch once-upon-a-time...one day I'd like to pick it up again:) Hope you're enjoying the autumn season! {{hugs}} to you

    ReplyDelete