Friday, September 23, 2016

I Smell Fall In The Air . . . Welcome Fall!

Happy Fall everyone❤I don't know what it is about Fall, but I get so excited. My kids come home again  It's always the best when they're around.  Love hearing them talk and laugh with each other again. I get to cook and bake for them in the new kitchen too . . . LOL! Rexy and I have work so hard on this house and we finally will be able to share it with family and friends. I still have a few pieces of furniture I have to recover, towels for the bathrooms and bedding/drapery for the bedroom and we are about done with this house.  Loving my Pinterest, I found this pic of this beautiful pie.  This year I think I might want to attempt to make one.  I'm 59 years old and have never made a pie . . . LOL!  I think I'm going to enjoy decorating the pie with the crust more than anything else. That's the creative side in me. Happy Baking! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment