Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Christmas Holiday Ending


Gathering all my ornaments and putting them away is always one of the saddest days for me  . . . I just love the holidays.


Rexy kills me how he chops up my lovely Christmas tree and puts it in the trash can . . . Oh my!


I know I have another empty container somewhere in the garage for this garland . . . it always seems like I'm adding an extra container every holiday season . . . LOL!




 Containers are pack and almost ready to be put away in the garage for another year again . . . Christmas just doesn't last long enough.


Santa's and snowman are put packed away  . . . praying my snowman's nose does not break.




But really what this season is all about is baby Jesus . . . I'm so glad for the relationship I share with Christ . . . it just works, never ending and always there for me.  Blessings xo

Colossians 3:15-17

No comments:

Post a Comment