Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October is here . . . Happy Halloween!




The pic above are my children aka adult children, which is why I’ve always gone plum crazy around the holidays  . . . just to make them happy, but I actually think its me now that gets happy LOL!  My oldest, Davey will be 36 years old this November.  Where has the time gone?  I’ve had some of the best memories with these kiddos.  This picture will always tug at my heart and I put it out every Halloween.



Actually found this old black bird cage in an antique shop up north in Orville.  I can use it year around, its a fun piece. Anything old and tattered always steals my heart.



Love my pumpkins  . . . the middle is the oldest and has the most unique look.  Remember Mervyns, so miss that store, closed in 2009, found him there.




You know I always have to add one of my dolls, she’s a witch and I had her for awhile.  I’ve displayed her often at Halloween.  Check out those high heels on her in the pic below LOL!




Little bit of my paper art too!


Years ago, my Mom and I found the cutest gift shop, I can’t remember the name of it in Ontario, Ca.  I bought so many wonderful things from this shop.  She had these amazing wooden signs for all the seasons.  I have several of them and have enjoyed them all.  You really can’t find gift shops like that anymore.  Well, enjoy this Halloween season and get your “spooky” on!  Blessings xo

No comments:

Post a Comment