Sunday, September 5, 2021

Whats New?

Believe it or not, its been one whole year since I've posted anything. Actually, my computer weren't allow me to post anything. I needed an upgrade to my "old" IMAC. Courtesy of my son Davey, who is an IT Administrator, it sort of helps when you need your computer worked on. So blessed to have him. Anyways, I'm back in business! I have a new granddaughter now and a newly engaged daughter. I absolutely cannot enjoy my granddaughters enough. They lived in the bay area, I'm down here in South Orange County and over the past year, I've flowned to the bay area several times just to visit and not miss out on anything happening in their lives. I truly love being called "Grandma J". I'll be flying up there again in October for little Ruthie's lst Birthday on Halloween Day. Finally found my costume, thought I lost it. I packed it away with my Halloween decor last year. I'm still debating if I should used my witches' costume or not. I certainly don't want to scare my grandbabies. I even have some green foundation for my face, always fun to dress up for Halloween. We'll be planning a wedding again soon. Waiting for more details first from my daughter, Cassandra. I think she still is in shocked from getting engaged. So happy for her and Josh. They make a super cute couple. I'm already thinking about Cassandra's bridal shower, I'm thinking "Swans", getting excited already. Posted this funny saying on my FB page, thought you would enjoy, "Sometimes faith will make you look stupid; until it starts to rain." - Noah Lots of blessing and love sent your way, enjoy this new season! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment