Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Has Arrived


Beautiful Fall pics . . . too pretty and inspiring too, especially the pumpkin bundt cake . . ladies as usual I will be packing on the pounds this Fall with all the baking that will be going on . . .  little humor on my side.  Been having lots of fun creating some cute stuff for my sister Linda's craft show in November.  Trying to create something new besides dolls.  I recently joined the unemployed . . . please keep me in your prayers.  Hoping to find something new and exciting.  Happy Fall!  :O)

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those that love him.  James 1:12

5 comments:

  1. When it comes to looking for a job it comes down to numbers...just KEEP APPLYING! If you don't apply, well, you KNOW you won't get that one!
    Good luck in this endeavor! xo, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Sandy, I will keep you in prayers that you find something exciting for your new job! Thanks for the inspiration, that bundt cake is amazing! xo ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things to love about autumn...but being unemployed is not one of them! Wishing you well (& a new job soon) and keeping you in my prayers, Sandy:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a God given reason for why you "lost" your job... I know that a better one is waiting for you!

    Happy fall decorating, dear Sandy.

    What a beautiful time of the year autumn is!

    I know your heart is receiving new things from God this season.

    Love
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy-
    I'm new here- just a little blog surfing and ended here. Im so sorry about your job- I'm sure this is upsetting----- a new door will be opened for you soon I pray.

    Can I just say that pumpkin bundt cake is absolutely gorgeous! I think I have to make one!!

    Chin up-- I'm betting something turns up for you soon--
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete