Sunday, September 4, 2011

Time For A Change . . . :O)

I've been wanting to change my bedroom set for awhile now  . . the padded headboards I just love.  When Dave was around we would both decide on every piece of furniture we bought . . but now I can go right ahead and change things  . . and absolutely am enjoying it.   I've been looking at the padded headboard above in the pic from Pottery Barn.  I love the dark brown linen color.  First, I've got to sell my existing bedroom set . . I think I'll put on Craigslist and see if I get any takers on it.  I want to downsize my bedroom furniture a little too . . I have a highboy, a dresser and king size bed and two nightstands.  I really don't need all that anymore.  I'm thinking like a bed, night stand and small dresser.


7 comments:

  1. I like that bed and the linens. I hope you sell your old furnitures and get those that you like soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the headboard. I say DO IT! AND...Thankyou so much for the support! It has gave me a boost of faith! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD FOR YOU, Sandy! I love the bed/headboard. We are getting ready to change up our room, too.

    xo, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it girl! I am leaving my bedroom for last ;(

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I "drool" over PotteryBarn lovelies:) Have fun making the change!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pottery Barn is my favorite catalog to browse, but sadly no stores near us. That's probably a good thing though . . . That bedroom is dreamy looking, I think you'll have so much fun creating a new custom look for you! xo ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bed, nightstand, and dresser will all look good in your bedroom. It is a new season for you.

    I rejoice with you for all that has been happening, and again, my prayers are with you and for you.

    Much love
    Lidj

    ReplyDelete