Friday, November 2, 2012



Well, well, well you wonder what's going to happen next . . . Hurricane Sandy.  I don't know how much I like that name.  Lots of prayer is going out to the people on the East Coast.  Hoping things get in order very quickly before the cold weather really starts to come.  People on the East Coast are definitely true Americans . . . TOUGH.

Took all my Halloween decorations down yesterday, put them all back in the boxes and will store them again for another year.  I replaced them with some more Fall decorations.  Time sure flies thats for sure.  Nothing stays the same forever . . . you can always count on change, whether you want it or not.

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, it makes me reflect on all the ups and downs that have taken place in our household and I realized how much God has been there through it all and has always fulfilled his word.  How grateful this makes me and how true his word really is.  If God is all you have, you have all you need . . . Sandy xo

2 comments:

  1. I guess it's no fun sharing a name with a hurricane;) While the storm was horrible, you, dear Sandy, are not! Thank you friend for the sweet words...we all need to remember to give thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes for once I am not liking our names..lol!

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete