Saturday, February 9, 2013

Are you ready for Valentine's Day?


You all know how I love to adore my kids (big kids I should say) . . I have some of the best memories of Valentine's Day when they were growing up, done alot of fun things with them.  My big Valentine is no longer by my side and I haven't really dated yet since Dave has passed away, still undiscovered territory . . but it seems to be coming up in my mind lately.  Nothing is really planned for this Valentine's Day just yet.  What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

2 comments:

  1. Aww well we don't have any plans for that evening but we are taking the kids to a water park resort all week.

    Hugs!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sandy
    Thinking of you today in a very special way. May love and joy overflow from your heart as you celebrate this day of love.

    Much love
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete