Thursday, September 28, 2017

Trick or Treat at the Homestead


 I know I'm doing it a little early . . .  Rexy and I will be out of town next week and it would be nice to return to the homestead fully decorated for the month of October.  I'm always loving the holidays as you know.  Didn't really buy too much this year for Halloween.  Michaels has some super cute turkey buzzards, they sort of have a funny look to their faces, which I love.  Haven't bought them yet, but thinking about it.  Don't really care for the evil looking Halloween decorations.


These rubber rats in this tin bucket is about the most scary decoration I have.  Never really wanted to scare my kiddos when they were growing up.





I take that back, this cat looks a little scary, bought him a long time ago, wished I would have bought some others too, good buy for sure.


Came across this picture when I was pulling my Halloween decorations out of the garage.  Are these two not the cutest.  That's my oldest son, Davey on the left, the little guy, who is now going to be 34 years old next month.  Gee how time flies!  That's my nephew on the right,  Danny-boy, I still call him by that name and he's almost 40 years old LOL!  These two have been prayed over quite a bit and always will be.  May God give them favor always.


Psalm 148 1-3

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord from the heavens, praise him in the heights above.  Praise him, all his angels, praise him, all his heavenly hosts.  Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars. Blessings :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment