Thursday, November 30, 2017

A gentle Christmas season . . .

Christmas decorating is always fun but sometimes could be over whelming too.  Every year I try to do something a little different.  Loving on my vintage always . .  this year . . . a little less.


Anything vintage and faded is my favorite . . . I bought this beautiful rindstone heart at Pottery Barn.  All profits of this purchase goes to St. Jude's which is always a good thing to do.


Adding some old books always give it some charm along with that "old" tool box in red.



Some old tin canisters with a mini vintage tree on top along with some old-fashioned style candy containers.



A little hard to see in this pic  . . . I found this beautiful fushia colored ribbon at Joanns.  The ribbon was a little stiff to work with though.


Loving this snowman I made several years ago . . . it so looks like my Dad who is in Heaven now with my big sister Jeri.  I put him right in the entry so he can welcome the family in :O) I've never seen him without a smile . . . he was always happy to see us :O)




Matthew 2:9-11

After they had heard the king, they went on their way and the star they had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was.   When they saw the star, they were overjoyed.  On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him.  Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of good and of incense and of myrrh.

Enjoy this beautiful season . . . . blessings always xo

No comments:

Post a Comment