Friday, November 17, 2017

Too soon for Christmas . . . but just a little bit of holly


 My dolls are not everyone's favorite but I love them  . . . never get tired of making them . . . thats for sure.  Rexy tells me they are unique . . . skinny head with a big body, that's my style  LOL!

My kids are way to big now, but every year I sing "Santa Claus is Coming To Town" to them.  I have sung this song to them since they were little ones and they would always smile and laugh, good memorie for sure.  Sure do miss those days!


 "better not pout" was the perfect saying for this doll and a heart with some holly along with a red pom pom too.  I added some antique lace for her collar.  I love rummage sales, always looking for unique sewing extras.  I found this lace years ago and finally got to used some.


 Added a little bit of holly with a french knot to her hair . . . feeling festive for sure.


 Added an additional layer of tulle/fabric trim . . . something sort of fun too.


 Here she is  . . . sitting pretty and waiting for the Christmas season to start. It's fun getting ready for the holiday season . . . isn't it.  I'm still working on my Thanksgiving table setting, better get back to that.  Thought I would stop and share my latest doll creation.  Blessings, :O) xo


No comments:

Post a Comment