Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Spooky Times Around The Homestead


We love Halloween .  . don’t we?  Always fun too.  I love “scary cute” always.  Never wanted to scare my kids when they were little.  My middle son was just here for a visit and always enjoys the decorations around the holidays.    


I really don’t buy much anymore, but I did add a couple of pumpkins this year.


 Didn’t really have time this year to add to my cross stitch collection for Halloween . . . bummed!


 That bucket pumpkin on the left above is Rexy’s favorite . . . the smiley one LOL! These two are sitting on the mantle in the living room.


 This old tool box in the below pic, I’ve had for years now, I always used it for my pumpkin display.


 Always have to have one of my dolls in the decorations . . . been making them for years now, loving my skeleton paper pinwheel.




 I added these honeycomb balls and pumpkins lantern to my collection this year, liking them for sure.


Hope you all have a “Spooktacular” Halloween  . . . don’t eat too much candy LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment