Saturday, December 1, 2018

Santa’s Back In Town!

Christmas is going to be in full swing before you know it  . . . the kids are coming back home and as you all know that makes me very happy :O)  As always, I’ve got the homestead decorated already.  Still adding some some touches here and there, but loving it.  As much as I try to be simple, it never turns out that way. There’s just something about Christmas that’s so exciting.  Cozy is always good, isn’t it?


A vintage look is what I love . . . I never seem to get tired of it.  It just screams “warm”.


I’ve had this bird house like forever, since my kids were small.  I put this one in the kitchen this season. 


My new angel this year, I just love her, around her waist is a tag that reads, “Oh come let us adore him!” I think I might hold on to this one.






Rexy and I found this log cabin style quilt in Julian earlier this year on one of our day trips, good memory for sure.





Thats all for now  . . . I’ll add some more pics soon again.  Enjoy this beautiful season and remember it all about Christ . . . there is something a whole lot bigger going on in this world!  I have some exciting news to share with you all in my next post.  Blessings, xo

Proverbs 30:4  

Who has ascended to heaven and come down?  Who has gathered the wind in his fist?  Who has wrapped up the waters in a garment?  Who has established all the ends of the earth?  What is his name, and what is his son’s name?  Surely you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment