Ok, I know I've been talking about myself a lot lately . . my friend Mary aka Purple Cow at "Australian in Athens" passed this beautiful award to me . . , that's two awards now . . Ok, whats going on here? I never really thought my blog was that interesting, the majority of it, is me talking about those kids of mine and their lives. Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts each of you have commented on my blog . . . you all really make a difference in my everyday life . . blogging is the best . . . Lots of love to you Mary :O)!
Part of this award is stating 10 things that I love . . .
1. Unexpected calls from my sister Debbie for breakfast at Molly's Cupboard in Old Town Upland, this place is a vintage style house (real house) from the early 1900's, each room including the porch is part of the restaurant, we love sitting in the screened porch . . lots of good times and especially good conversations. The food is delicious, yum yum!
2. Being with all my kids and Mr. Grumpy going out to a dinner house, watching a good movie in the den, making breakfast all together. I just love to listen to all of them talk with each other, laugh together and having a good time. Sometimes just listening to them and not saying a word.
3. Sitting with my dog "Buttons" and talking to her . . who knows if she understands a word.
4. Getting up early Saturday morning and going to Garage Sales.
5. Bread and coffee . . especially Mexican sweet bread.
6. Our Annual Christmas Party
7. A clean house with all the windows open and a breeze blowing in and hearing the birds sing . . sorts of sounds like Snow White, doesn't it?
8. Sewing a new doll creation
9. New shoes :O)
10. Getting a new hair-do!
The other part is to nominate 10 blogs for this award . . .
House of Whimsy
The Comforts of Home
Crown of Beauty
Sweet Cottage Dreams
Seabold Vintage Market
Ok, I think that's enough talking about me . . . Have a Happy Wednesday!
Spirit filled, always loving on my kids, my heart goes to anything tattered, something about being worn out I love. Living this life of mine with a special someone by my side, feeling very blessed to have him too. Passionate about sewing and arts. email@example.com