Ok, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude . . thank you Ro from Soft Winds & Roses for the blog award . . this is my very first one that I have received. I've have met some really nice people in blog world, it has done more for me personally in my life . . it makes me happy to chat with people all over the world and just touch base with them daily with maybe just a simple word or two. It's definitely a "life lifter"! Ro, I've tried to leave a comment on your blog . . but it won't accept it, it's probably me doing something incorrectly. I hope you get a chance to read this post and thanks again! Oh, don't forget to hug "Deezer & Bella" for me, those are some real cuties . . .
Part of this award is to share 10 things about me . . this is a big one for me, where do I start?
1. God is my best friend . . my whole life is centered around my faith.
2. I'm nuts about my kids (grown kids), best thing I ever did in my life :O)
3. Married my high school sweetheart . . Dave aka "Mr. Grumpy"
4. Love to sew and create whimsical things . . child like.
5. I'm a neat freak . . almost over-board to the point of irritating my family, I can't think unless everything is in order . . sort of weird isn't it?
6. I dream of living by the beach one day again . . best childhood memories.
7. Still can get so excited over the little things . . . gratitude works for me.
8. I teach a family bible study with my Mom, sisters and cousins once a week.
9. Crashed my sister Debbie's first car, the very first time I drove it . . she never really got mad at me . . Thanks for the memory Deb!
10. I have an addiction to home decor magazines, but yet my house decor never changes, go figure.
In addition to the above, I have to pass this award to 10 blogs that I recently discovered and are fantastic, well here they are - Enjoy!
WHOSYERGURL - Mutterings from a midwest gal
Funky Junk Sisters (FJS Show)
The Vintage Rose
roxanne the artist!
Jane and the happy crow
BrOwN EyEd fOx
Spirit filled, always loving on my kids, my heart goes to anything tattered, something about being worn out I love. Living this life of mine with a special someone by my side, feeling very blessed to have him too. Passionate about sewing and arts. firstname.lastname@example.org