Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sawdust Art & Craft Festival


Couple of weeks ago, Rexy and I attended the Sawdust Art & Craft Festival in Laguna Beach.  Truly some beautiful creations by some very talented individuals.  We both enjoy creating things with our hands so this event is something we didn't want to miss, we were both excited to go to it.  The weather was perfect, as always in Laguna Beach.


While there, Rex suggested to me to pick something to remember our first visit to the Sawdust Festival together.  We found a beautiful piece of ceramic pottery designed and created by Winner.


My pics are from my cell phone, this piece is actually a pale yellow and beige shade.  Much prettier to actually see it.  Beautiful piece for sure.



The pic below has nothing to do with the Sawdust Festival . . . I just like the pic of Rexy helping in the kitchen (actually his kitchen) . . . LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment