Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Little Christmas Merry . . .


Started to decorate just a little bit  . . . sort of simple this year, it seems to get less decorated every year.  The standing angel in this first pic was a Christmas gift my Mom gave me several years ago.  She some how broke when we were moved two years ago, but I actually thinks she looks better this way.    I love this terracotta nativity set my brother gave me when my kids were small.  So pretty to look at  . . .




This year I was able to make a couple of cross stitch pieces for Christmas, this pattern was in french, was not able to make out the name of it, but absolutely love it  . . .  back it with polk-a-dot fabric, loved how it came out  . . . too cute, sort of a silly look to it.  The poms poms go so well with it and what a pain joy it was sewing the trim on.



A little bit of "Tom & Jerry" too . . . this is really for egg nog but I love the pine cones that Rexy and I have collected over the past few months, I added little bit of foam green wired ribbon to it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment