Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sweet Valentines For My Loves!


Last Saturday, we picked up my Mom for breakfast.  We had breakfast at Guasti's Homestyle Cafe in Chino.  It's always a treat there, the food is delicious and generous.  One plate can feed two people easily.  My Mom is 86 years young and looks fantastic.  She is as sharp as a pencil still too.  I made some Valentines for my Mom and Sister Debbie, felted hearts with some rolled felt roses.  I added some vintage ribbon on the mustard colored heart that I gave my Mom from my prized collection that my wonderful sister-in-law, Chris gave me a few years ago.  I only used these ribbons for special creations.  



Mom and Rexy 


Mom's Heart





Debbie's Heart




 I couldn't resist making a mustard heart for my own heart collection at home  . . . LOL!

Hope you all have a beautiful Valentines Day this year . . . make sure to kiss your special love ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment