Sunday, November 21, 2010

Davey turns 27 years old today . . . Happy Birthday Baby!


My oldest turned 27 years old today . . . time sure flies doesn't it?  I'm so proud of this one, his heart is true to God, he's a gentle giant and always has been.  He's passionate about his love for family and friends . . I call him a "love teacher", he teaches people how to love by his actions and ways.  Davey never hesitates to "bear hug" anyone . .  and I know that is a gift God has given him . . Happy Birthday to my Big Guy! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your son Davey. He has a good heart, which obviously he got from the way he was brought up.

    The legacy that his parents passed on to him will live on!

    I share you joy on this special day, dear Sandy.

    Love
    Lidj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Belated Birthday to your handsome son {he looks alot like his Dad}! He sounds like a real sweetheart...just like his mama:)

    ReplyDelete