Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Simple Christmas . . Peaceful

Ok, you know what coming . . . Christmas is coming upon us.  This year I actually get to do something I wanted to do for a long time.  Mr. Grumpy in spirit always liked things very traditional and wanted the same decorations every year.  This year I want to simplify my decorations and just do a few of them, nothing real complicated.  Sometimes the more simple is the more beautiful.

I give you peace, the kind of peace that only I can give.  It isn't like the peace that this world can give. John 14:27


4 comments:

  1. Simple is always so much easier to take down too! Looking forward to seeing what you have planned Sandy. xo ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what they say..."less is more". I, too, have found myself wanting to keep my holiday decorating simple; so we did just that! Peace to you, Sandy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Sandy, Simplicity is Beauty...

    Post pictures of your simple Christmas decors, please...

    Love
    Lidj

    ReplyDelete