Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Spending time with my oldest kiddo . . Davey


So much like his Mom and doesn't want to admit it . . . this one definitely has my spirit.  I always enjoy a good conversation with this one and we don't always agree with each other.  My oldest son has taught me everything I know about using a computer to building my blog.  He wanted to return a shirt his brother bought him,  so I invited him with me to pick up his sister Cassandra from work.  We had some time to spare so we stopped at Starbucks and chatted awhile. Afterwards we all went out to dinner at "The Hat".  They have some amazing pastrami chili cheese fries, oh my they were so delicious too.  I should have taken a pic of them before we dig into them  . . but they were a little too messy looking afterwards.  Its always a good time when I'm with my kids :O)






2 comments:

  1. So glad you got to spend time with your kids Sandy. Always fun to have an impromptu outing with loved ones! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't sons wonderful? I love spending time with mine.
    xo, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete